Business Building Articles from Niemann & Company
We are glad to provide these free resources to help your business flourish. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Click the article title to read or download.
- If your vendors don’t have enough capital to stay in business, your business can’t capitalize on them. Making sure that your subcontractors, suppliers and vendors have good credit standings and enough credit to remain in business provides a degree of certainty that they’ll be able to deliver services or goods that you need.
- Most of us don’t have what it takes — not without effort anyway. But we can all learn how to manage people successfully and develop the appropriate leadership skills that will direct a company to achieve its vision. Today’s business world demands a people-oriented business. Managers who prioritize their relationships with their team and who focus on their people are far more effective in motivating their team and building company loyalty. What’s Your Management Style?
- Buying another business is an easy way to expand your own business. But the decision should never be made without a thorough investigation of the business and a look at your own resources. Each business must be evaluated, and the operation’s merits or any liabilities you discover should be taken into consideration before making a purchase decision…
- Running a business without a budget is like navigating a ship without a compass. Setting aside time to examine and revise your budget periodically gives you more options when making important decisions about where your company should be going and growing.
- Position Yourself Against Your Competition To Put Your Business Into 1st Place
- Target Your Customers and Hit the Business Bull’s-eye
- Steps to Develop a Compensation Plan that Keeps People Happy without Bankrupting your Business
- Some How-to’s for Negotiating
- Motivate Your Employees and Uplift Your Bottom Line
- What’s Your Mission? (or to put that another way), Why Are You In Business?
- Solutions for Managing Debt
- Some Measures for Preventing Fraud
- What a Clear Positioning Statement Does for Your Business
- Tips for Making Sure Your Product or Service Succeeds
- Steps to Take Now to Prepare for the Unexpected
- Profit Builder – How to Take the Bite Out of Collecting on Your Overdue Accounts