ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN AND BUSINESS PROCESS FLOW MAPPING
Every business revolves around the purpose of transforming something into something else of greater value. Whether it is a cabinet making shop taking wood and laminate and transforming it into kitchen cabinets, or a restaurant taking food and ingredients, an ambient location and good service and transforming that into well fed, satisfied and relaxed customers.
The operation of your business is concerned with the production of goods and/or services that will create value. You are in the business of taking basic ingredients (inputs) and developing them into something else which is of greater value (outputs).
We’ll help you save time and money by streamlining and assessing your business processes with the following questions in mind:
• What are your desired outputs?
• What technology is necessary to produce those outputs?
• What physical resources do you need to be able to produce those outputs?
o Raw materials
• What human resources do you need?
• What financial resources do you need?
• How do you plan and control the production or operation of the business?
We can work with you to identify the appropriate production or operational methods for your business and greatly improve your business process effectiveness (and save you money in the process).Contact us to learn more about how we can help you