Here are five quick tips for adding value to your customers business experience:
- Routinely ask your clients how you could better service their needs. Find out what they want and respond to their suggestions.
- Use a newsletter to keep past and current clients informed of your offerings. Include valuable information that will keep it interesting.
- “Try before you buy.” Offer your customers samples of your products or services to give them a taste of what is available.
- After-sales follow-up. Find out if the customer is happy with their purchase. Offer additional services such as training or a maintenance warranty.
- Let your customers or clients share their skills, tips, and experiences with one another. Host a monthly forum and feature a guest speaker.
Don’t compete on price. Instead, work to add value to your customers in other ways.